Morning! Last day of the year…be safe and all that jazz as you bring in 2014! No drinkin’ ‘n drivin’, K? 🙂 I want you all around to celebrate with me all the goodness comin’ outta TucsonTied in the coming year. 🙂
Let’s have some Trina for today. 🙂
What a NICE way to close out 2013. 🙂 Got the most complimentary letter from the gent I did the custom I’m about to talk about now; my customer received his product and RAVED about it. 🙂
So, yah…”Bondage Distractions” is finished and merrily sending in to my webmaster as I type this. The pics you saw here recently are from it, and when the 30 minute video releases on my C4S, I’ll be sure to let you all know. Sasha is SUCH a natural in front of the camera and I’m glad he was able to see this; we had fun banging out this one. 🙂
I have to run…I have a site check to put in the bank and a rent check to write going out. Money comes and money goes, huh? 😛 Have some Dez for today. 🙂
Off to work…I have a video to produce. 🙂 You guys enjoy Stacie Snow. 🙂
Well, it’s the end of the shoot season for TucsonTied…yesterday’s was the last shoot of the year for me. Just gonna chill for the rest of the year and see what challenges 2014 has to bring. 🙂 So sorry about not blogging until the 12th hour last night…lol. It was kind of odd to me when it really sunk in that I went this long between posts…usually, practically the first thing I do after getting up in the morning is blog. :/
Anyway. Dunno if you guys caught Stryder’s comment or not, but it’s true…Sasha Fae got nipple piercings since I saw her last. 🙂 I’m a fan, yet not a fan of them…on her I like them. Lemme see if I can find a shot from last night that really shows it off…
Can’t imagine doing that kind of thing myself…I’m allergic to pain. 😛 So…a little more about yesterday. 🙂 My custom client wanted me to use an old Klaw reel as the basis here…don’t know if you’ve seen the reel or not, but in it, two girls were trying to play chess while a third was interfering and making an ass of herself…the other two tried tying her to keep her from stopping the game. The way I brought this to the now is, I’m editing and Sasha picked this particular moment to get an itch to be tied and photographed. :/ I “reluctantly” comply…after Sasha gives me some incentive by distracting me with her bound self. :p
One of the more fun movies we’ve put together with plenty of bound Sasha for the eye to see. 🙂 I’ll let you know when “Bound Distractions” is up for sale. 🙂
OMG, I got so caught up in my shoot about to happen with Sasha Fae that I forgot to post today!!! So sorry folks…let me end that by posting now!!
We did a shoot today that was video centric. The plot was Sasha trying to keep me from editing pics so I’d focus on her and do a shoot…she won. 🙂 Pics to follow…video coming soon to my C4S and TucsonTied.
Off to the hobby shop to buy some black paint…. :/ ….after I drop a pic on you guys, tho. 🙂
Gina Rae Michaels from the early days. 🙂
Gina Rae Michaels
Saw someone do this on FetLife and thought it’d be fun. It took me about a week to come up with the whole 100, but I think it’s interesting and fun to read. Have a look at 100 Things About Me.
- 1. I was once an avid comic book collector and still have a HUGE collection. There are THOUSANDS in my collection, with some issues dating back to the 60’s. I’m a big kid who’s mother DIDN’T get to throw out the collection…lol.
- 2. Coke or Pepsi? Neither…I drink whatever is on sale. Soda’s pretty much all the same for me, tho RC Cola makes me burp like hell; with enough RC in me, I can do a burp for ten solid seconds, no joke or exaggeration.
- 3. Spell Check makes me look more intelligent than I actually am when I write. 😛 My actual typo-to-correct-spelling ratio is horrendous. Tho I do surprise myself sometimes by getting large words like “horrendous” right on the first try. 😛
- 4. “Fear” is an absolutely delicious look on a damsel’s face in a pic. I LOVE a pic where the damsel is displaying a fearful look in her eye.
- 5. I despise the attitude that vanillas take about bondage: “Bondage = Rape”. That’s why my own character when I star in my stuff will always be a home invader/burglar/kidnapper; I’m not gonna feed that idiot stereotype.
- 6. Sexy feet are a massive turn on for me. A pair of sexy, well manicured peds can turn me on almost as much, if not more, than a great ass or boobs. Pantyhose/stockings are a massive plus in the equation as well.
- 7. Platform heels suck. Wedged heels are awesome. The “ankle strap” design is the most sexy and elegant shoe style out there. That said…ankle straps on a pump are ridiculous to me…unless they’re supposed to be like the cord on a surf board to keep the surfer from losing it after a wipeout in the waves. Never understood that. :/
- 8. “Irony” is the MOST delicious thing out there…when I see an ironic comment or remark, I ingest it like other people do a fine wine.
- 9. “Hands in front” bondage is a minor turn on of mine. Yes, I know she can pull off the gag and start hollering for help, but it does look cool. It’s also a bit of a challenge…can I craft the tie in such a way that she CAN’T pull the gag out and it doesn’t look like she can??? I also enjoy the look of hands above the head (especially when the damsel is standing), and hands underneath the legs (forces her ass out).
- 10. MASSIVE confession here: even tho I do know better, I still do like the look of pink rope against the background of a black dress. 😛 With my love of pink, you’d think that I’d have more pink in the model’s wardrobes, huh? 😛
- 11. I do know a VERY SMALL bit of shibari and can tie a decent “rope dress”. I do enjoy tying “artistically” from time to time and would love it if I could make money from it, but I’m a “DiD” guy. Go figure.
- 12. I’ll prolly be a lifelong bachelor; but don’t feel bad for me at that…I crave solitude sometimes the same way you can crave certain foods. I can get “over socialized” and just need to be by myself.
- 13. There’s prolly a closet copyright lawyer in me, I enjoy debating the stuff so much. When I was growing up, I wanted to be a Prosecutor. Or a magician.
- 14. I tend to pick up certain phrases and spellings from my models when I communicate with them. “SWEET!” as an expression of joy, came from Pantera; “prolly” as a shortcut of “probably” came from Candle Boxxx; “fcuk” (deliberate misspelling of “fuck” when typing) came from Stacie Snow…and, “It is what it is” also came from Stacie.
- 15. Yes, cleave gags are largely ineffective silencers, but they’re my favorite anyway. A bandanna is my favorite cleave gag by far…and because Wal-Mart sells them for so cheap ($1 each), I prolly have a hundred of them.
- 16. Stuffed cleaves scare the crap outta me. That’s not to say I won’t do them, but I’m always afraid the model will choke on the stuffing. :/ It comes from a movie bondage scene I saw…a couple was running a scam on a rich woman that the woman of the couple was working for; he burgled the rich woman and tied the two women up, stuff gagging the both of them. While he was off robbing, the stuffing slipped back into the rich woman’s throat and suffocated her; his partner couldn’t scream loud enough over her stuff gag to alert him that it was happening. Scary scene. :/ While I’d be present to stop that from happening in a shoot situation, the thought of it still scares the crap out of me. :/
- 17. “White Knights” amuse the fcuk outta me.
- 18. I still consider a kiss on a woman’s hand to be one of the most elegant gestures a man can make to a woman.
- 19. I am Catholic by religion…and once was an Altar Boy. I kid you not.
- 20. I’m a Wal-Mart junkie. I love shopping at them.
- 21. As you can see from this list, “Tolstoy” is an EARNED nickname. 😛 In school, I got a “D” in typing and HATED the course, and now, in regular life, I find myself in front of a keyboard 20+ hours a day. :/ Remember #8? “Irony”? Chowing down on this one like an 1800’s Chianti. 😛
- 22. Puns are absolutely delicious. Not only do I love making them, I enjoy seeing the agony I inflict when I use a particularly bad one; that’s the sadist in me coming out to play.
- 23. When I make a typo and realize it, my finger almost literally SLAMS down the Backspace key. It’s actually very amusing to watch. 🙂
- 24. Yes, I am a very sweet guy…but do NOT make me angry. My temper is explosive and you do not want to be the focus of my rage. You’ve been warned. 😉
- 25. That said, I have made a vow to N-E-V-E-R tie a model when I’m angry. Emotions can flow thru the rope like vibrations thru a vibrator-attached-crotchrope, and I don’t want to be in that emotional state when working. She (whoever I’m working with) deserves that much from me.
- 26. I’m an AVID video gamer that owns several consoles: Playstation 2, Playstation 3 and a Game Cube. I also game via my PC…tho my current graphics card and processor will only allow me to play games that’re bordering on “retro”. 😛 Fallout 3 stole the “Favorite Game” honors from the Metal Gear and Resident Evil series’. I’m also a bit of an advocate for gamer’s rights…which is why an XBOX One will never be in my household. The KINECT camera is fcuking creepy…why does Micro$oft need to see into my living room, anyway???
- 27. I model myself…meaning, I build plastic scale models. 😛 At the current I’ve been focusing on starships…mainly from the Star Trek universe. You can see several examples in my pics.
- 28. My blog gets updated every day, no matter what. It’s practically the first thing I do every morning.
- 29. Every Christmas, I post a full-length video (5 minutes or more) to my FetLife profile as a “Thank You” to the FL community.
- 30. I’m on YouTube almost as much, if not more, than I am on FetLife. I really enjoy “Let’s Plays” of video games and can watch a 100+ part series in one sitting.
- 31. You’ll practically never see me without shoes on. My feet chill fairly easy, so I’m always in shoes; I’m just funny like that.
- 32. You’ll also practically never see me with my shirt off. My Sicilian heritage made me one hairy sonofabitch, and I don’t show it off much.
- 33. I have a “blonde fetish”…blondes just “do” it for me. That said, there’re prolly more brunettes than blondes on my site. Odd, much?
- 34. I became the owner of the “Fetish Models & Photographers” group here on FetLife because of a flame war within it. I’m also good to have on your side during a flame war; I never bring a knife to a gun fight (or, in this case, would that be “a pencil to a pen fight” or “a typewriter to a computer fight”??? :P).
- 36. More “Pizza Fun”: when eating takeout pizza, generally speaking, I tear off the crust and eat it before I eat the slice. I consider the crust to be a “breadstick” that comes with each slice of pizza.
- 37. Music is with me always. Wherever I am, a random song will be running thru my head for no rhyme or reason.
- 38. When I buy a small bottle of soda to slug down while out and about, after opening the soda, I always remove the small ring of plastic that’s left on the bottle’s mouth. I find that fcuker particularly annoying.
- 39. I never burn bridges. That said, when I do find it necessary to burn a bridge, I fcuking use NAPALM.
- 40. I use what I call, “Ten Dollar Words” when I talk or type a lot…those being words of four or more syllables. Not because I think it makes me look more intelligent, but because that’s just the way I speak/type. The funny part is the typos…here I am using words like, “geopolitical relations of teh sociopolitical infrastructure” and I typo the word, “the”. 😛
- 41. “Fool me once, shame on you…fool me twice, shame on me.” The shame is often on ME more than anyone else; I’m pretty naive and fairly easy to fool.
- 42. I am easily amused. When amused, I wind up making stupid posts ABOUT said amusement.
- 43. I kick ASS with a yo yo and have a fairly decent skill/trick set.
- 44. I am a gun nut, but don’t own a single one (lethal one, that is…I own several BB guns). If a model brings a gun to a shoot, or has an escort carrying, I’ll end the shoot on a dime…but if a friend stops by to show me their newest gun purchase, I’m all about it.
- 45. The “Escort Topic” (should a model be allowed to bring an escort to a photoshoot) is a fascinating one to me…one of the most fascinating things I’ve ever explored…that’s why I created the group centered around discussion of it. Some tell me that’s my masochistic side coming out to play.
- 46. Along with puns, I really enjoy “word play”. Example: “I know you’re sorry, but are you remorseful?” That’s a play on the word “sorry”…calling someone a “sorry” example of a human being while asking if they feel “sorry”.
- 47. I’m a Gemini thru and thru. Research Geminis to see what that means.
- 48. I make it a point when arguing to see all sides of the issue and walk the line between both sides; I consider myself the ultimate diplomat. However, if I know in my heart I’m right, I’m the most stubborn ass you’ll ever run into; I know how to stand my ground.
- 49. I was on Tumblr for the sake of catching people posting my pics outside of the site’s TOU, but got kicked off myself for boob pics…stuff posted outside their TOU. Irony, anyone??? 😛
- 50. Favorite saying I made up: “The day you stop learning is the day you learn arrogance.” Meaning behind it: life in and of itself is a learning process…there is always something out there for you to learn and better yourself with thru the process of doing so. If you get to a point where you feel you know it all, I see that as arrogance…there’s no way any one person can know it all, and I find it arrogant of a person to think so.
- 51. Strength in character is something that I admire greatly.
- 52. The #1 way to piss me off and get me into a fighting rage is to post one of my pics on a social site without it’s watermark. I can see red instantly. That said, I have no problem with folks posting my pics with it’s mark intact and as long as you attribute it back to me. And it would be very nice if you give the model credit as well for her hard work.
- 53. People pretty much like the stuff I produce, that being fans and my fellow “DiD” photographers; even my enemies can admit I produce good stuff. Ask a “glam” photographer, or even a “glam bondage” photographer, and you’ll find I suck. Whatever…opinions are like assholes; you know the rest. 🙂
- 54. Tho I believe chivalry to be dead in today’s society, I still practice it regularly. The amount of “I CAN DO THAT MYSELF!” statements I get generally balance out with the, “Thank you; that was nice of you,” ones. :/
- 55. You will never see me with a beard. Too much itching involved; I can’t stand it.
- 56. Guilt is a decent motivator for me…if you want me to do something, turn my guilt screws. I’ll hate you for doing it (lol), but it does motivate me to action.
- 57. I pay all my bills electronically now. The only check I ever write is the one for the rent, other than that, I pay my bills over the net.
- 58. While I’m always ready to lend out money to a friend if I have it, it’s almost impossible for me to ask for money when I need it…my pride won’t let me. It’s a massive character flaw and I recognize it; fixing it is in process. 🙂
- 59. Most of my tech for the photography is SONY; I swear by them. The only exception is my vids camera; that one is Samsung. Canon VS. Nikon? Meh; Sony. 🙂
- 60. My favorite comic book character is Spider-Man. The one most like me tho? Thanos. He’s his own worst enemy and many a scheme of his is undermined by he himself…been there, doing that on an almost constant basis.
- 61. Favorite smells (in no particular order): the detergent aisle at a grocery store, fresh cut grass, fresh cut wood, gasoline, model glue and paint, Coffee (brewing or ground)…and almost any kind of food. 😛
- 62. I more than likely have more female clothing in my closet (stock wardrobe for the models) than I do male. Definitely so in shoes…I wear only one pair at a time myself…I have about a dozen different pairs for the models.
- 63. Favorite comeback to a store clerk seeing me buying a ton of rope and duct tape: “Hot date tonight.”
- 64. Favorite comeback to a store clerk seeing me buying hot and sexy dresses and raising one eyebrow: “I weigh around 300 lbs…do you really think I’m gonna put on a SMALL?!” 😛
- 65. Spammers amuse the fcuk outta me. I don’t have a Discover card, yet I always get e-mails from “Discover” telling me to update my security settings as they think my account has been compromised and they’ve closed off access to it. :/ I will give the bastards props…some of the mails look DAMN convincing. :/
- 66. My all-time favorite spam came from someone who said they were being forced by the Russian Mafia to post “penis enlarger” spam to blogs. Some shit you just CAN’T make up. 🙂
- 67. When typing on a computer keyboard, I constantly and consistently miss the “Backspace” key and hit F11, putting the page into “FullScreen” mode. It’s annoying. My favorite typo is when I hit the “t” & “y” keys at the same time when typing out “busy”…who knew that you could go from being active to having a full chest (“busy” versus “busty”) with only one keystroke??? 😛
- 68. My first ever video game console was a “PONG” machine from COLECO. The controllers were ON the console. God DAMN, but I’m old. 😛
- 69. If I’m not mistaken, I’ve seen ALL the “Godzilla” pictures…save the piece of crap cash-in from here in the US. I actually greatly enjoy the ones from the 90’s that TOHO did. 🙂
- 70. Best comeback to a stripper: A stripper at a club once asked Dave Annis and myself if we were “together”. Taking no offense (legit question in this day and age), I popped back, “Honey, we’re not that way…but if we were, we could BOTH do better than each other.” 😛
- 71. I waited until #71 to post this one?! I have TERRIBLE OCD; it comes out in the neatness of my ropework all the time. Other times, I’ll be deep in the middle of something and get a passing stray thought about something else I need to do, stop dead in my tracks and do the other thing, then return to what I was doing before. Even I find that one weird.
- 72. I take the “Luv’s Diapers” philosophy about the rope I buy ($3.84 per 100 feet). Have you seen the commercials for “Luv’s”? You have your first baby and everything needs to be PERFECT and cost tons, including your diapers…second kid? You’ve grown and understand the rules and realize ANY fcuking diaper will do…lol. When I got started, I was buying hella-special rope and overpaying lots. Now? Long as the thicknesses are consistent and the white of one matches another, fcuk it. 😛
- 73. I’ll wait no longer than one hour for a model who doesn’t call me to tell me she’s running late. If you can’t even call after an hour later than our scheduled time, I figure I’ve waited long enough.
- 74. My absent-mindedness knows no bounds…just recently, I bought some paint for one of my plastic models…I didn’t buy any thinner for cleaning my brushes with. 🙁
- 75. My OCD also comes out when I VIEW pics…if the rigger has used several different thicknesses and types of rope in a tie, I’m instantly turned off. :/ Rushed looking ties (beyond “burglar binds” where the work is both quick and somewhat messy) also don’t do it for me. Not knocking it, mind you…everyone has a different style; it’s just not MY particular cup o’ tea.
- 76. Shibari is INTENSE and I love it…I’m a fan of Sasha Fae’s work…she’s so awesome.
- 77. Tho I’ve tried a tape tie here and there, you’ll prolly never see cuffs, chains, or leather bindings on TucsonTied…I’m all about the rope.
- 78. I own a bottle of Nuka Cola Quantum. I’m that much of a Fallout fan.
- 79. I haven’t bought a calendar in YEARS. I make myself one every year using pics from TucsonTied and Photoshop.
- 80. That said, I keep Photoshop Elements 4 on a spare computer JUST for the ability to make calendars…that was the last Elements to have that in the program for free…every version since CHARGES YOU for the ability to make calendars. :/
- 81. It’s possible that this has happened to all of us guys on the site that take pics of the pretty girls, but I’m including it anyway…I’ve been hit on by several men on the site who actually thought they were hitting on my avatar model. It is to laugh. 🙂
- 82. Kylie Minogue is my Goddess.
- 83. My first computer came from a store that called itself “$99 Computer Store” and ran me a little over $350. Fcuking “Bait & Switch”!!
- 84. I’m still somewhat into wrestling, tho it’s been a while since I’ve watched.
- 85. My favorite drink is a White Russian, not that I drink all that much. I’m a total lightweight…even tho I have a fat ass. I was introduced to White Russians by my model, Angel.
- 86. Speaking of Angel, of all my models, she’s the closest to me. We don’t even refer to each other as “Angel” and “Tony” anymore, but instead use, “Bro” and “Sis”. We’ve not too formally adopted each other. 🙂
- 87. I can play a pretty decent game of pool.
- 88. Bowling, however, is not a strong suit. If I score 100, I feel like I’ve accomplished something. 😛
- 89. Bars bore the crap out of me.
- 90. Don’t ask me to dance. White nerds with no sense of rhythm point at me to stare and laugh.
- 91. I don’t use Photoshop to edit my pics…I use Photoshop ELEMENTS.
- 92. When I first started tying the girls, I was too bashful to tie on a crotchrope or have the girl topless.
- 93. When I first started tying the girls, my chest riggings sucked. Whenever I tried, they just fell off.
- 94. “Nerd Chic” is hot. Girls with brains make my motor run. Intelligence is sexy.
- 95. Tho I kinda hate it, I kinda understand “Political Correctness”. Necessary evil…sometimes. :/
- 96. I consider myself a Master of Sarcasm. I’m also a Dark Cynic.
- 97. When speaking of my fetish lifestyle, I tell folks I have a Master’s Degree in Bondage, with a Minor in Foot & High Heel Fetish.
- 98. I can count my enemies within the fetish arena on one hand; I can’t count high enough to number all the friends I have. Good average and I intend to keep it that way.
- 99. Considering my line of work, I know far too many “blonde jokes” for it to possibly be good for my continued health.
- 100. Religion, one more time. I AM religious, but overly-religious people repulse me. Quoting from the Scriptures is the fastest way to make me leave a room or become uninvolved with you. Keep the Bible with you in PRACTICE, not in every blessed move you make, breath you take, or word that leaves your mouth. :/
Bought my next two projects yesterday. A K’T’inga (hope I did that right) warship to further my Star Trek line…and the 60’s Batmobile. That one was a personal purchase to regain a piece of my childhood…when I was a small lad, my Mom bought me a metal version of the Batmobile (“Atomic Batteries to speed”…Burt Ward, Adam West, you know which one), and it was the BEST toy I’ve ever had. Batman and Robin were removable, it fired mini missiles (this was the era before Battlestar Galactica and kids firing missiles down their throat), had a retractable blade up front, and it rolled at a pretty decent clip. 🙂 I LOVED that toy…the Caped Crusaders and I had MANY adventure together. 🙂 I also had the Batboat…but the Batmobile was the SHIT. 🙂
Thing is, if I had that thing now and it were in decent shape, I could prolly pay my rent with it several times over….lol.
But alas…I was a kid and treated my toys much the way kids do, and eventually when all the play value was gone and I moved onto other things, it got pitched; prolly by Mom. (She didn’t get my comic book collection tho, bless her!!! :P) Still, I never forgot that toy, and this model looks to recapture that nostalgia for me once built. Wanna know something funny about the kit I just bought, tho? THEY MOLDED IT OUT OF WHITE PLASTIC! What in the unholiest of fcuks?! Really?!
I understand painting and it adding a bit of fun to the build up process. But for pity’s sake, the car itself is BLACK…you can’t start the builder out with the basicest of colors for the car? WTF?! Well, I’m in full-on “intimidated mode” at the moment for it, and the Klingon battleship gets built up first…looks like I’m gonna have to buy me some black paint….OY!
But aside from that, Merry Christmas, my blog fans!!! How about a big hit of Stacie and Sasha for the day?
Had fun yesterday…today is for relaxing. That in mind, let’s see a shot of Sasha Fae relaxing…well, as much as my bondage will let her relax. 🙂
Season’s Greetings to you, my blog fans! Christmas week!!! Shooting today…well, I’m in “assistant” role, anyway as Dave Annis shoots with Trina. Gotta get moving…how about some Kim Marvel for your day?